4" x 2 1/2" Square Edge Turner with Rosewood Handle
- Multi-use narrow design can be used as a traditional turner or even for plating desserts
- Precision-ground Japanese stainless steel blade offers the perfect combination of flexibility and stiffness
- Rosewood handle offers the traditional feel and warmth of wood
- 3 brass compression rivets protect handle construction
- Square-edged blade allows for easy cutting
Easily cut the deep dish edges and serve your pizza slices with this Mercer Culinary ® 4" x 2 1/2" square edge turner with rosewood handle. This turner's high quality, precision-ground, high-carbon Japanese stainless steel blade offers the perfect combination of flexibility and stiffness. The durable material is also resistant to stains so it is always looks like new for your next task!
This turner features a natural rosewood handle, perfect for chefs who prefer the traditional warmth and feel of a wooden handle. The handle is secured to the blade by 3 brass compression rivets for ultimate sturdiness and design integrity. In addition, wood reduces heat transference to promote the turner's safe use.
Blade Length: 4"
Blade Width: 2 1/2"
Handle Length: 7 3/8"
Overall Length: 11 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.